On the Land Camp Caretaker
Reporting to the Property Manager, the On the Land Camp Caretaker is responsible for a wide variety of repair, maintenance, and janitorial functions for Government of Carcross / Tagish First Nation (GC/TFN) community buildings.
Among other duties, this will involve:
- Greeting camp users and instructing them on camp use and where facilities are located;
- General assistance to camp user’s enquiries;
- Ability to perform basic yard and structure upkeep throughout Camp
- Ability to identify items in need of maintenance and / or repair
- Cleaning and disinfecting facilities;
- Removing garbage to a central point for pick-up;
- General cleanliness of camp grounds.
Download Job Posting